Answers to Work Songs

"I'm an old cowhand"
...From the Rio Grande

"A thing of shreds and patches"
A Wand'ring Minstrel

"He works all night and he sleeps all day"
The Lumberjack Song

Ridin' out on a horse"
Rhinestone Cowboy

"From the rise of sun to the set of moon"
Cobbler's Song (Chu Chin Chow)

"Oh, 'tis my delight on a shiny night"
The Lincolnshire Poacher

"In my profession I work hard, but I'll never stop"
When I'm Cleaning Windows

"You can bet these don't grow on trees"
You Gotta Pick a Pocket or Two (Oliver)

"Trumpets are tearing my eardrums"
Ten Cents a Dance

"The quaint and curious costumes that we're called upon to wear"
It Makes a Fellow Proud to Be a Soldier (Tom Lehrer)

"You give me some whiskey, I'll sing you a song"
Blow the Man Down

"Where a million diamonds shine"
We dig, dig, dig, dig... (Snow White)


RETURN TO OTHER MEN'S FLOWERS